Yoga Studio & Social Enterprise based in Nairn. we offer services that enhance wellbeing and have a social impact. Provided in a warm, accessible & inclusive space that is welcoming to all. We reinvest our profit to provide wellbeing sessions that benefit our local community.
This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Menopause Day Retreat 28th May 10-3:30pm
Give yourself a treat with this special Menopause Day Retreat
75 British pounds
Highland Yoga Collective Yoga Studio
A day just for you
Give yourself a treat with this special Menopause Day Retreat - A day to connect, restore and find healing with a small circle of women exploring the menopause transition in a safe and loving space.
Brought to you by The Highland Yoga Collective and Highland Ayurveda, and led by:
● Brigitte Stuart (Vinyasa Krama Yoga and Yin Yoga teacher and specialist in Yoga for all Stages of the Menopause)
● Tish Joyce (Ayurvedic Practitioner and Traditional Ayurvedic Massage Therapist)
The day includes:
● Yoga – a menopause focused, gentle yoga practice. The practice includes; both active and restorative poses, simple and effective breathing techniques and a guided meditation, all of which can help empower and support you to navigate many of the most common menopause symptoms. Suitable for both yoga practitioners and total beginners.
● Ayurveda - Discover how Ayurveda and gut health can help perimenopausal symptoms with lifestyle and nutritional guidance and home remedies
● Journaling - the benefits of understanding our menstrual, lunar and seasonal cycles
● Sound Bath - The day finishes with a deeply calming and restful sound bath, ensuring that you leave the retreat feeling relaxed and restored.
● Special Goodie bag just for you with treats, recipes and resources
● Ayurvedic teas and a specially prepared Ayurvedic lunch at the Highland Weigh
if you want to cancel or reschedule a booking you must do this 12 hours before the start of class.